General Category > Consumer Reviews

My personal opinion......

<< < (2/6) > >>

twabrigs:
Welcome shino.

I assume yours is 175PS or you're going to be surprising all kinds of supercars at the traffic lights..!

A couple of answers to your questions:

2/ there's an accessory kit you can buy for something like £60-80 to make this happen, several of us on this forum have had this fitted

4/ it'll tell you in the manual somewhere but it does this sometimes to warm up from cold. It is a bit annoying and passers by give you funny looks like you're going to burn your clutch out but you do get used to it. You can either sit there and after 20 seconds the revs drop to normal, or just drive away.

shino:
thanks will look at the suggestion when the car is serviced...... and yes its the 175PS. Like I say a fine car just the one or two little quirks I cant understand but hey! they are no big deal!

BigAl:
For point 1/

This feature is not available on UK models, despite in being in the UK model handbook! Europe models have it, I believe.

Alan

FireDiamondUK:

--- Quote from: BigAl on September 30, 2016, 01:22:30 pm ---For point 1/

This feature is not available on UK models, despite in being in the UK model handbook! Europe models have it, I believe.

Alan

--- End quote ---

Thats disappointing... I have been skimming through the handbook in preparation for picking up my CX-5 in the next week and had read in there it could be activated in the "personalisation menu" which was definitely something i would activate if possible...

Willpower:
Looking at the potential "Post crash/collision"  situation, I'd definitely be a bit disturbed if I found the doors were locked.   Bit of a Marmite option I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version