Author Topic: Jerkiness  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Quinny

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2015
Jerkiness
« on: January 02, 2023, 09:23:00 am »
Hi everyone
I’ve just joined this forum today having bought a 2015 CX5 2015 Sport Nav 2.2 D. I’ve had it for two days and noticed immediately that it’s not that smooth when driving at low speeds or changing down when approaching a junction or filtering into a roundabout. It feels slightly jerky, almost like fuel starvation. I’ve read that other people around the globe have also felt this with the CX5…my car has done 54k and I’ve no idea if they’ve done short or long journeys, but I have a 12hr drive to Cornwall and back tomorrow so fingers crossed it’ll be ok.
Has anyone else experienced this with the diesel? Many thanks

Offline Quinny

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2015
Re: Jerkiness
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 12:14:56 pm »
Hi everyone
I’ve just joined this forum today having bought a 2015 CX5 2015 Sport Nav 2.2 D. I’ve had it for two days and noticed immediately that it’s not that smooth when driving at low speeds or changing down when approaching a junction or filtering into a roundabout. It feels slightly jerky, almost like fuel starvation. I’ve read that other people around the globe have also felt this with the CX5…my car has done 54k and I’ve no idea if they’ve done short or long journeys, but I have a 12hr drive to Cornwall and back tomorrow so fingers crossed it’ll be ok.
Has anyone else experienced this with the diesel? Many thanks

UPDATE
Have decided to return the car for possibly a CX5 petrol

Mazda CX-5 Forums

Re: Jerkiness
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 12:14:56 pm »