Audio & Visual Section > Visual Modifications

Rear and front bumper skid plates

(1/2) > >>

infinitus:
Hi,
I'm thinking to fit rear and front bumper skid plates on my wife's  black CX5 sport Nav model. There some skid plates (China made)  I can buy from ebay £150. There are other ones selling as OEM parts??? for £130 front or rear skid plate only. Is anyone there had any experience buying and installing them? Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Erik

rmvf:
Check out the thread "what have you done to your car today" in general discussion, cornish cx5 has put on ebay ones from China and posted pics.

Cornish CX-5:
I have just this week put the Chinese ones on mine and am quite impressed with them.  They were easy to fit and only took about 15 minutes.  They cost me £115 delivered.  as rmvf said, I have put a couple of pics on the"what have you done to your car today" thread. 
James

infinitus:
Thanks for the replying guys. £115 is good price can you tell me where did you get them from? On ebay I found for £150 or similar...plus customs charges :(  Nice pictures of red CX5 with black bumpers and fitted with skid plates, but mine being black all arround will look slightly diferent I guess. Would be nice to see in flesh somwhere on the street but I had no luck so far:)

Cornish CX-5:
I got them from ebay as that was the only place I could find them for sale.  ebay link
They are 165 dollars and when I got mine that converted to £115. 

James

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version