Author Topic: speed camera warnings  (Read 18305 times)

Offline Mary Hinge

• s**t happens
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Meteor Gray Mica
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2018
Re: speed camera warnings
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 04:25:06 am »
Ok maybe I should have said "of course it was tongue in cheek" but I thought the emoji's said it for me. I also agree speeding can be foolhardy in but everyone does it so can't see as being a reason to be treated like a naughty Girl.  :-X

Offline Jonno21

• Derbyshire
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2019
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 07:27:17 am »
Ok maybe I should have said "of course it was tongue in cheek" but I thought the emoji's said it for me. I also agree speeding can be foolhardy in but everyone does it so can't see as being a reason to be treated like a naughty Girl.  :-X
OK. I accept it was tongue in cheek, but I don't think the "huh" emoji's really conveyed what you were trying to say. I think the "wink" emoji would have been better. Not necessarily this forum but on some other car forums, some people are deadly serious about their right and freedom to speed whenever and wherever they want. As an example, not far from where I live, back in the early 2000's a teenage cyclist was killed when two cars decided to race trying to overtake each other on a residential main road with a 30 mph limit with cars parked along one side, and the cyclist was killed. The police estimated they were doing 60mph as the body had been flung a distance. Needless to say there are now speed cameras androad humps.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:37:16 am by Jonno21 »
The internet is a huge dumpster. You have to look hard to find anything useful.

Offline rmvf

• Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2020
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 07:27:12 pm »
Sorry Gel,

I cant help you with your query, my tom tom map is now 7 years old , i pulled out the sd card the other for the first time and put it back in and now i get a warning blep every time i come close to a safety camera, lol

As for some of the other posts my niece has just tragically lost her husband on good friday to a hit and run driver, two cars racing. The police now have the people responsible. It will be a jail term and when sentenced in coming months i will post in a seperate thread.

Breaking the speed limit especially 30mph is very easy to do use of cruise and speed limiter can help curb. I like the traffic speed recognition that puts max speed on the HUD.

Go luck getting sorted anyway
2012 sport nav in pearl white
2016 sport nav in sonic silver
2018 sport nav in mica blue
2020 sport nav in sonic silver
2022 sport black in machine grey

Mazda CX-5 Forums

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 07:27:12 pm »