Author Topic: Another Newbie  (Read 16688 times)

steve101

Another Newbie
« on: July 18, 2018, 09:36:49 am »
Hello to all. I have recently ordered a CX5 Sport Nav+ 2.2d auto in white for September. The test drive was in a manual and I have read reports on the auto being very good. Looking forward to taking delivery. I have had test drives in most SUVs available and the CX5 came out tops in all fields including price.

Offline Anchorman

• Body: SUV
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 175ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2018
Re: Another Newbie
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 12:14:24 pm »
Hello to all. I have recently ordered a CX5 Sport Nav+ 2.2d auto in white for September. The test drive was in a manual and I have read reports on the auto being very good. Looking forward to taking delivery. I have had test drives in most SUVs available and the CX5 came out tops in all fields including price.

You should get the new version with several improvements.  should be a nice car!
Eagles may soar high but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.......

Offline ceegee

• Body: SUV
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2019
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 03:29:43 pm »
I have 2016 Sport Nav auto (4WD), did not particulary want 4WD but at that time the auto was only available with 4WD and 175 engine in Sport Nav trim. Gearbox (6 speed torque converter) is very good and can be used manually, get anything up to 50mpg on a steady run but usually in low-mid 40's and mid 30's around town. Took a while to get used to with all the gadgets/safety features, particularly auto parking brake not releasing when trying to move off unless drivers seat belt is fastened.(should have read the handbook)  My hand book appears to cover all models in all markets so some of what is in there is not relevant to the UK.Very satisfied with the car, you have made a good choice.

Mazda CX-5 Forums

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 03:29:43 pm »