General Category > Modification Projects

Auto folding mirror kit

(1/2) > >>

welshwhizz:
Just wondered if anyone out there can help - I fitted the official C850V7650A Mazda kit myself last week, however it did not work and then after having a real good look I appear to have made a school boy error and as a result, in the 14 pole housing I removed a Brown (BR)cable, instead of the Black/Red (B/R) shown in the instructions that I should have removed, I have now realised my error and removed the Black/Red and fitted it where it should go, however I am not sure where the Brown cable came from in the 14 pole housing and can't find any info online - could anyone please point me in the right direction ??, I would be most grateful to know the 2? position that I have to re-fit it - thanks in advance

Anchorman:
Does this help?

twabrigs:
I'm going to make it a personal challenge to come up with a question that Anchorman CAN'T immediately answer perfectly..!

Anchorman:
;-)

Deeps:

--- Quote from: twabrigs on August 15, 2018, 08:33:21 am ---I'm going to make it a personal challenge to come up with a question that Anchorman CAN'T immediately answer perfectly..!

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version