Technical Section > Maintenance

Service plans

(1/6) > >>

xtrailman:
I pick up the car next Wednesday, only to be told that Perrys have not yet set up the service plans with Mazda, not happy.

£300 for 3 services, has anyone actually managed to take that plan out with perrys or any dealer?
Perrys took over GK in July and the reorganisation is being blamed for the delay, just how long do they need?

Moan over.

Ant:
Yes, I took out the 3-year fixed price servicing deal for £299 when I picked my new car from Crayford Mazda at the end of July. Too good to turn down at that price.

xtrailman:
Good at least some one is on it.

Mazda phoned today to confirm the plan isn't available until after xmas, but they have made a note against my file to go on it.
Also they say the plan is available up to the first service.

So perrys get your act together.

Caldean:
We had no issues with Struan in Perth for this service plan. Good deal and much cheaper than pay as you go..

Cornish CX-5:
I have tried to find out about this service plan offer.  My car is now 4 months old but I have just purchased it second hand so i was unsure if I would qualify. Asked local dealer and they said it was only available at point of sale and tried to sell me their own plan.  I contacted mazda and they just said to check with dealer, very helpful.  Might have to look into it again now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version