Author Topic: 2014 SEL Nav Spec?  (Read 10053 times)

Offline CX5Driver

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Reflex Blue
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: SE-L Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2014
2014 SEL Nav Spec?
« on: March 30, 2018, 06:19:41 pm »
Hi All. Anyone know the exact standard spec for a 2014 SEL Nav? I appreciate this may sound somewhat of a dim question but looking though an online manual automatic headlamp dipping is mentioned. Does the UK spec SEL Nav have such a feature and any other features worth knowing??? Am I also correct in thinking TPMS valves are not required on my particular model and would 2017 Mazda OEM 19" alloys also fit?? Many thanks in advance!

Offline Bert321

• Body: SUV
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: SE-L Nav
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2017
Re: 2014 SEL Nav Spec?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 10:04:11 am »
Anyone know the exact standard spec for a 2014 SEL Nav? I appreciate this may sound somewhat of a dim question but looking though an online manual automatic headlamp dipping is mentioned. Does the UK spec SEL Nav have such a feature and any other features worth knowing??? Am I also correct in thinking TPMS valves are not required on my particular model and would 2017 Mazda OEM 19" alloys also fit?? Many thanks in advance!

High Beam Control (auto dipping headlights) is part of the optional Safety Pack, which also includes Lane Departure Warning System and Rear Vehicle Monitoring (blindspot warning), and was only available on the AWD Sport and Sports Nav spec.
Tyre pressure warning system up until the latest 2017/2018 model uses the ABS sensors so there's no fancy tyre valves.
Wheels are interchangeable.

There was another trim available on that age of car, SE-L Lux (and SE-L Lux nav).  It had a sunroof and heated leather seats with power adjustment.

BTW mine has the Safety Pack.  The auto dipping lights are no good on motorways since they don't 'see' oncoming cars until they're too close, but they work really well on A-roads etc tho.  The LDWS is annoying since it beeps if you don't indicate at, say, a motorway entry slip road - even in the dead of night without another vehicle in sight.  The RVM can't be relied on either - it picks up cars approaching you from behind (from either side), but not cars travelling along side you at the same speed as you in your blind spot.

I have a pdf brochure dated April 2014.  PM me your email address and I'll mail you a copy if you want.

Mazda CX-5 Forums

Re: 2014 SEL Nav Spec?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 10:04:11 am »