Author Topic: Mazda Contact  (Read 16384 times)

Offline Howard

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Crystal White Pearlescent
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: SE-Lux Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2014
Mazda Contact
« on: July 18, 2016, 12:24:24 pm »
Hi Guys, can anyone suggest how I can get hold of Mazda Costomer Care France.
I live in France & the CX5 was purchased here in France.
The ongoing gearbox problems which have now been present for over a year. I need a phone no or an email so I can complain. I'm at the stage where I want compensation or a replacement car.
Thanks in anticipation
Howard

Offline p38cyq

• Belgium
  • Colour: Machine Gray
  • Engine: 2.5L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2022
Re: Mazda Contact
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 01:51:40 pm »
Here you are :

Nous vous offrons des services complets pour votre Mazda.

Que vous recherchiez une nouvelle voiture ou que vous soyez déjà l'heureux propriétaire d'une Mazda, nous sommes là pour vous.  Pour nous, le plus important est que vous soyez pleinement satisfait de votre Mazda.

Si vous souhaitez nous contacter pour discuter de l'un de nos produits ou des services plus en détail, appelez-nous au numéro 01.70.37.77.00* de 8h30 à 18h30 du lundi au vendredi.* Selon l'article L 113-5 du nouveau code de la consommation, ce numéro de téléphone est non surtaxé.

Si vous avez des questions relatives à l'usage des informations personnelles vous concernant, n'hésitez pas à nous écrire à l'adresse suivante :

Mazda Automobiles France SAS

34, rue de la Croix de Fer

CS 80131

78105 Saint Germain en Laye cedex

Offline Howard

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 03:18:29 pm »
Thank you, I'm speaking to Mazda as I type.
Howard

Offline p38cyq

• Belgium
  • Colour: Machine Gray
  • Engine: 2.5L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Year: 2022
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 04:27:12 pm »
With pleasure!

And I do hope you can speak French (no problem for me, Flemish Belgians speak both French, Dutch and English).

Would you please update this forum with the results? Thank you.

Offline Howard

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 06:01:00 pm »
Hi,I spoke to Mazda France (mainly in English as technical problems are difficult in a foreign language)
They were very helpful, hopefully as I'm the 1st owner & the car was bought at the Mazda dealer that has also done all the work. The problem has been elevated upstairs( what ever that means) & they are going to email/phone when they have decided what to do.
The CX5 has been a good car apart from this ongoing problem,which in my opinion has been made worse by Mazda not fixing it sooner.
Will my next car be a Mazda.......jury is out at the moment.
Howard

Offline Howard

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 06:11:22 am »
Hi,so 5 days have passed and no word or contact from Mazda.fr. It seems the poor level of Costomer service is part of the process.
Looks like I will have to phone them to find out what's happening,my expectations are very low.
After xmass the car is going,even my wife is feed up with it. It's rather sad as I bought this Mazda
Cx5 based on there excellent reliability which in my case is not true.
I WOULD not recommend Mazda.
Howard

Offline Howard

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 06:38:00 am »
Had to phone Mazda.fr as they didn't have the courtesy to phone back. No surprises they won't replace the gearbox & the repair is still being done in September.
Not once has there been an apology.
Many people like there Cx5 and I can understand that but the one single thing that has caused me grief and anger is the attitude of Mazda.
It's always a test of how good or bad a company is when something goes wrong.
H

Offline xtrailman

• From Worksop Great Britain.
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 175ps
  • Year: 2015
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 06:26:51 pm »
The French don't really like us, that the impression I get when I've been there.

I have no complaints about Mazda CS uk, but getting things done isn't that easy, I suspect Mazda's policy for this.
Was 2013 Mazda CX-5 175 AWD sport nav Man 1663kg
Now 2015 Mazda CX-5 175 AWD sport nav Auto 1703 kg.
 Towing a 1565kg Bailey Valencia 2011 model.

Offline Howard

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 10:46:05 pm »
I'm not sure about whether the French like us or not. I live in France and we love it here.
The actual Mazda garage has been very helpful but there hands are tied by Mazda.
The garage had requested a replacement gearbox from day one but Mazda has refused. The garage actually don't think the repair will rectify the problem & have said if it doesn't Mazda will have to replace it.
What ever the eventual outcome Mazda Costomer care dosnt exist and I WILL never buy or recommend anyone to buy a Mazda.
Howard
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:45:21 pm by Howard »

Offline Deeps

• Located 20mins NW of Stuttgart, Germany
  • Model Grade: SE-Lux
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 08:57:44 am »
I can fully understand your flustration Howard and the feeling of banging you're head against the wall can be quite taxing on the nerves. That said, kindly allow me to play the Devils Advocate for a moment.

As you know, upon purchasing the vehicle the contract that you signed was between you and the dealer and, therefore, any issues that you might have must be resolved directly and through them. Mazda themselves only provide a telephone/email contact as a matter of courtesy and during my one and only contact with them which was simply requesting advice, I had the distinct feeling that I was dealing with them through a third party with the subsequent advice being read from a crib sheet. Anyway, that be as it may, the fact still remains that your contract is with the dealer and in spite (or should that be despite) their friendliness/willingness to help etc or any disagreement between them and Mazda, a final resolution to the problem lies with the dealer - the contract provider.

In the first instance I would compose a well thought out letter providing in detail the history of this gearbox problem and the efforts that you have taken to resolve it. Leave out any reference to the dealings between the dealer and Mazda as this is not your problem and the letter is being addressed to the dealer. The final paragraph of this letter should state (or words to the effect) that it is hoped that this problem can be resolved amicably and in a timely manner but that you will not hesitate to seek legal advice failing a satisfactory reply.

You might like to consider taking legal advice anyway, either before or after writing this letter to explore fully your consumer rights.
Mazda CX-5 Exclusive Line 2.2D (150PS) 6AT AWD tugging a 2016 Hymer Eriba Troll 542 Caravan (1300kg).

Offline Howard

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2016, 09:59:07 pm »
Hi, I completely agree with what you have said. Unfortunately it is Mazda who manufactured the car and they are the ones that pick up the bill for any warranty repairs and authorize them.
The Mazda garage have contacted me again and they had requested a replacement gearbox from day one, Mazda have insisted in going down the long winded route. The Mazda garage doesn't think the gearbox repair will solve the concern and the only coarse of action is then a new gearbox.
So the car goes in September 6th for 3/4 days,if it's still got this fault I don't want it back until a new box is fitted.
The primary reason I bought a Mazda was there reliability,this has not been the case and the situation has been made worse by Mazda.fr poor attitude and Costomer service.
Howard

Offline Deeps

• Located 20mins NW of Stuttgart, Germany
  • Model Grade: SE-Lux
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 09:49:08 am »
Didn't the law regarding consumer rights in the UK change a while back? I seem to recall that dealers/manufacturers have a set number of times in which to correct a problem during the guarantee period and if still not resolved after this time the consumer can reject the car and demand their money back. Living overseas for so long now I'm out of touch with these things so perhaps someone else can confirm this.
Mazda CX-5 Exclusive Line 2.2D (150PS) 6AT AWD tugging a 2016 Hymer Eriba Troll 542 Caravan (1300kg).

Offline xtrailman

• From Worksop Great Britain.
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 175ps
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 03:02:34 pm »
There is someone on caravan talk under towing whose recently been told his S max will be replaced with a new up graded car FOC.
Was 2013 Mazda CX-5 175 AWD sport nav Man 1663kg
Now 2015 Mazda CX-5 175 AWD sport nav Auto 1703 kg.
 Towing a 1565kg Bailey Valencia 2011 model.

Mazda CX-5 Forums

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 03:02:34 pm »