Author Topic: Sat Nav Live  (Read 8687 times)

Offline jannorm53

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Meteor Gray Mica
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2015
Sat Nav Live
« on: April 04, 2016, 09:30:17 am »
I purchased my Mazda CX-5 in January 2016 and with it I upgraded my Sat Nav to be able to obtain information on Traffic, weather, fuel prices as you drive. In order to obtain this additional information I have to tether wifi hotspots on my mobile. Since january I have never been able to get my mobile connected to my Sat nav and only last week Mazda has told me my Sony Experia M2 is not compatible with their system. Frustrating as this should have been checked at the point of buying the upgrade. Because of this I decided to purchase a wifi dongle and surprise surprise this would not connect either. The engineer from the shop checked his own Apple Iphone which is compatible and again his would not connect. Clearly there is a problem with the SatNav/SD card. Once again I went back to the Mazda dealer from where I bought the car and have arranged for the system to be checked. Thoroughly frustrating especially in this day and age of technology that certain mobiles are not compatible. I am surprised and disappointed with Mazda over this, however as far as the car is concerned what a dream drive. Here's hoping the problem is overcome as I now know I am not alone with this issue.
Mike >:(

Offline Willpower

• East Anglia Mountain Rescue Team
  • Administrator
  • Watching events
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Deep Crystal Blue
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2015
Re: Sat Nav Live
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:59:07 pm »
Please don't post the identical information twice. Your other posting has been removed.

Thank you :)

If you spend a little longer than 22 minutes within the forum you will find that there are numerous other postings in topics covering the problems you are encountering.  You are not alone.
There is a lot of information available which may help you to deal with your frustration and show you how other members have progress along the route to resolving these issues.

Mazda CX-5 Forums

Re: Sat Nav Live
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 01:59:07 pm »