Author Topic: Info Warning of High tick over due to Glow plug cleaning  (Read 7883 times)

Offline Brentmere

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 175ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2018
Info Warning of High tick over due to Glow plug cleaning
« on: February 07, 2019, 08:17:05 pm »
Just bought this car a week ago, and put 60 miles on the clock. Went out today the engine started up fine, went for about 2 minutes up the road when the warning message (High tick over due to Glow plug cleaning) or words to that effect came up in the info dial, this cleared after a few more minutes at 50 mph. I believe it's just an information warning anyone else getting this message and is it normal?

Offline Jonno21

• Derbyshire
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2019
Re: Info Warning of High tick over due to Glow plug cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 03:29:06 pm »
Just bought this car a week ago, and put 60 miles on the clock. Went out today the engine started up fine, went for about 2 minutes up the road when the warning message (High tick over due to Glow plug cleaning) or words to that effect came up in the info dial, this cleared after a few more minutes at 50 mph. I believe it's just an information warning anyone else getting this message and is it normal?
Are you sure it wasn't an injector cleaning message? I had this on first start up when I collected from the dealer and he told me to wait until it cleared before I drove off. It's not happened since in 3,600 miles and numerous start ups.
The internet is a huge dumpster. You have to look hard to find anything useful.

Mazda CX-5 Forums

Re: Info Warning of High tick over due to Glow plug cleaning
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 03:29:06 pm »