Author Topic: Temperature & TPMS Display query  (Read 16207 times)

Offline Jonno21

• Derbyshire
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2019
Re: Temperature & TPMS Display query
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 07:40:08 pm »
Looking for change of car, and the CX-5 was top of my list after my research.
On line video reviews only confirmed this, allied to fact that there's a local dealer
here, unlike for Toyota.

Few things I miss, are the automatic application of the E Brake,
when switching ignition off, and the orange LED showing constantly when on;
reassures you when you check through the window, having parked :)

Having tyre pressures instantly available on dash- saves all that kneeling down to physically check tyres :o

The zero VED was good, but that's no longer available for new cars, even if engine under
the 99gms limit re CO2 emissions.

Nice to have an opening sun roof again; some years since I had one.
On the Qashqai(QQ) there was a long glass roof, but it didn't open; believe Yanks call that sort
a Moon Roof ;)

Powered tailgate is a great feature, and the bonnets not too much of an effort to lift.
QQ bonnets seriously heavy so a group of us (on QQ forum) sourced a struts conversion kit
from a Russian supplier; these were easy to fit & made bonnet opening a doddle ::)

Surprised why so few manufacturers fit struts on the bonnet these days.

Off to West Coast of Ireland on hols next month, so it'll have a good run getting there.
Ah, understood. :) Every car has it's foibles and features that you wish could be on the car. I suppose it can but the price will be £££££££ when adding the options. BMW/Audi anyone? I did consider the QQ but headroom was wanting (6' 2 inches) especially with the glass roof as the headlining surround was lower than the ordinary roof. (Why?). I've found the CX5 to be a good compromise on headroom and comfy and supportive cloth seats. (For me anyway). After a 5 hour drive no aches and pains at all.
The internet is a huge dumpster. You have to look hard to find anything useful.

Mazda CX-5 Forums

Re: Temperature & TPMS Display query
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 07:40:08 pm »