General Category > Car insurance

Confused

(1/1)

rmvf:
Thumbs to confused.com, saved 210 quid today , was with admiral on dual policy, split now wife with esure and my self with quote me happy

Mary Hinge:

--- Quote from: rmvf on February 08, 2020, 09:09:06 pm ---Thumbs to confused.com, saved 210 quid today , was with admiral on dual policy, split now wife with esure and my self with quote me happy

--- End quote ---
I can't remember the last time I renewed like for like insurance on my house, cars, bikes, travel, you name it, without changing company from the previous year and saved money.

steve101:
I've been with Saga a few years now. I use the usual comparison sites, including Confused, find the cheapest comparable cover that I get with Saga and they match it if they are not cheaper already. The last two years they have been competitive on price so I stay with them.

Mary Hinge:

--- Quote from: steve101 on February 09, 2020, 08:13:33 pm ---I've been with Saga a few years now. I use the usual comparison sites, including Confused, find the cheapest comparable cover that I get with Saga and they match it if they are not cheaper already. The last two years they have been competitive on price so I stay with them.

--- End quote ---
I wanted to go with them too but they said I was too young  :P :P :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version