General Category > Modification Projects

Mechanical and visual modifications to the CX-5

(1/6) > >>

rmvf:
Folks after taking some advice I want to start a general thread on modifying the CX-5,  whether it's what your planning on doing or just on the wish list. whether it's with the engine/interior or exterior, Reason for this is I would like to hear or see what might be happening right now out there, now I know this isn't really the right kind of vehicle to be messing with like this but as you can now pick up second hand cx5 for less than 10k, some people will start to dabble, for me my cx5 in now 52 months old and after doing some research I've found a engineering company that can modify the 2 ltr petrol engine with remap  ( bbrgti.com )also i would like a stainless rear exhaust system from the USA once the time comes to change it. If you have done mods please post in correct threads, thanks

Willpower:
This is a good idea for projects that come outside of the Visual & Interior Modification boards that are already available.
Please join in if you are considering a project. 

Flippersaki:
I have done some cosmetic modifications to my 2.2 diesel AWD in Soul Red listed below

I have put some red pipping inside my vehicle on  the dash etc from wish
Red CX5 rubber mats for all the holes doors drinks holders etc from wish
Red steering wheel cover from Aldi
Stick on plastic brushed steel effect covers on the air vents and door openers
Front facing recording camera under the mirror.
Wind deflectors on the Mirrors

Just ordered running boards from ebay £139.99
Just ordered Wind deflectors from ebay £25.05
Chrome stick on strip for along the bottom of the doors from ebay £12.89
Planning on cleaning up the brake callipers and painting them red
May go for chrome effect mirror covers £15.15 from ebay
May go for rear bumper protector outside and inside £64.00 from ebay
Possibly a dog guard

rmvf:
I'm planning on doing the wind deflectors aswell:) my sons girlfriend has them on her A3, look good.

Huxie:
Thought I'd podt a picture of my wind deflectors for reference. They're ClimAir brand, not the cheapest but I had the same brand on my last car so stuck with them for the CX-5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version