Author Topic: Mazda UK website access  (Read 8197 times)

Offline vbl

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 175ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2017
Mazda UK website access
« on: March 21, 2019, 10:33:49 am »
Have been trying for months now to access My Mazda details on desktop with no success. Contacted Mazda only to be told that I can access it on an smartphone app (why on Earth would I want to have Mazda app on my phone??!!) or they can send me any details I need via email as their PC website is "experiencing issues and is not ready" I have now been told this many times assuring me it will be ready in October..November..by Christmas and the latest is May. As I travel a lot in Europe and occasionally had to have things done to my CX5 by foreign dealerships, I am keen to ensure that any information they enter on website, is correct. The example is foreign dealership carried out service in August 2018, entered incorrect data which resulted in message on my dashboard insisting service is due within 4 months following previous service. Number of emails and a visit to dealership 40 miles away and it was eventually sorted.
I am off to Europe by the end of the month again; take out SD card to update map.. and guess what? The map update feature is "unfortunately down at the moment and we are hoping it will be up and running by the end of the month" When I tried to explain that that will not do as I will be on my way by then and that I need Mazda to send me the SD with the latest map, I was asked to try update at the end of the month and if it is still not working, they will then take action.
I suppose you have to be working for Mazda customer service to have that sort of reasoning for it to make sense.

Offline Deepjoy22

• Body: SUV AWD
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2015
Re: Mazda UK website access
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:50:56 am »
Interesting as I was planning to update my maps in the next week especially as I got this email from Mazda last week.

Dear valued MZDConnect user,

A new map update is available for your MZDConnect navigation system as of February, 2019.

With each map update thousands of roads, street names, restrictions and POIs are added or modified. Get the latest update now!

Offline vbl

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:55:03 am »
If you try and manage to do it, would you please post info here? Thanks

Offline Bert321

• Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Model Grade: SE-L Nav
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 03:45:12 pm »
I updated my maps no problem on Tuesday.

Offline vbl

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 12:19:50 am »
I am having out of body experience with Mazda toolbox; first attempt to update maps resulted in problems with toolbox download. Having spoken to Mazda customer service I was told there were some issues from their end but will resolve soon.
This morning I tried again and downloaded toolbox, tried to open and got a big red box with the message "You do not have permission to access Mazda-toolbox-inst.exe. Contact administrator for permission" I checked my PC and my administrator setting was ok, I was logged in as administrator. Contacted MSN and spent over and hour with their tech guy and in the end we could not discover what was going on - all the other apps were working ok, I was logged in as administrator, anti virus and all the other programs were running fine - but still could not get Mazda toolbox to open. MSN tech guy suggested that it may be something from Mazda end that has changed and requires some clarification from them.
Will contact Mazda techs and see if that gets me anywhere. Have used toolbox in the past with no problems, no idea what is going on now.
Any ideas and advice gratefully accepted

Offline Anchorman

• Year: 2018
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 08:47:08 pm »
The site is often down at weekends.  If that is when you are struggling, try during the week.
Eagles may soar high but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.......

Mazda CX-5 Forums

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 08:47:08 pm »