Author Topic: new option on configulator  (Read 13865 times)

Offline dunhill1984

• Body: SUV
  • Colour: Snowflake White
  • Engine: 2.5L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: GT Sport
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2021
new option on configulator
« on: November 11, 2018, 04:43:59 pm »
On mazda car config site they are now giving option of £350 apple/android to buy when you order car
living a stress free life near dona nook (nth somercotes) bombing range on lincs coast

Offline NEP68

• I NEED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE!!!
  • Colour: Machine Gray
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: Sport Nav
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2018
Re: new option on configulator
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 07:10:54 pm »
I understand that there are a few additional options on the 2019 CX-5 too.  Car from stock are this years spec, cars ordered from factory will have the additional extras.  Not entirely sure what they are, although 1 could possibly be heated mirrors?

Offline dunhill1984

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 05:58:55 pm »
there is no other spec! whether from belgium or japan-all cars are sept 18 models lastest models 2019 models are not avialable till next summer also all cars have heated door mirrors already press your rear window demister button. ;)
living a stress free life near dona nook (nth somercotes) bombing range on lincs coast

Offline Anchorman

• Colour: Soul Red Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L 175ps
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 10:27:22 pm »
There is a new model available to order now.  You’re probably looking at 14 weeks delivery, I’ve got one ordered in my name.  It’s called the GT Sport.  It’s got brown nappy leather seats and trim, a full colour TFT instrument panel, front seats are ventilated as well as heated and the rear seats are heated. It has the current 19 inch wheels in smoked silver. It has a special stitched leather steering wheel with additional chrome on the boss. A frameless interior mirror.
Eagles may soar high but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.......

Offline NEP68

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 10:55:30 pm »
there is no other spec! whether from belgium or japan-all cars are sept 18 models lastest models 2019 models are not avialable till next summer also all cars have heated door mirrors already press your rear window demister button. ;)

I was led to believe that there was as I'm looking for a possible change of car and when speaking with Mazda UK they've advised that there is a new 'upgrade' in 2019 that would have a few tweaks, basically extra tech and it'd be available in 12-14 weeks time.  Anchorman mentions the GT above but they didn't mention that it was a completely new spec.

Offline Jonno21

• Derbyshire
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Year: 2019
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2018, 11:03:45 pm »
There is a new model available to order now.  You’re probably looking at 14 weeks delivery, I’ve got one ordered in my name.  It’s called the GT Sport.  It’s got brown nappy leather seats and trim, a full colour TFT instrument panel, front seats are ventilated as well as heated and the rear seats are heated. It has the current 19 inch wheels in smoked silver. It has a special stitched leather steering wheel with additional chrome on the boss. A frameless interior mirror.
Shome mishtake surely :) :) :) :)
The internet is a huge dumpster. You have to look hard to find anything useful.

Offline Anchorman

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 07:24:16 am »
Shome mishtake surely :) :) :) :)

I hate technology.  Let the records show that if my interfering device will keep its nose out, the car has NAPPA leather seats  ;)

Offline Anchorman

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 07:27:23 am »

I was led to believe that there was as I'm looking for a possible change of car and when speaking with Mazda UK they've advised that there is a new 'upgrade' in 2019 that would have a few tweaks, basically extra tech and it'd be available in 12-14 weeks time.  Anchorman mentions the GT above but they didn't mention that it was a completely new spec.

There is a new spec.  I’ve got the full list. Message me with your email address and I’ll send it to you.

Offline NEP68

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 06:01:53 pm »

There is a new spec.  I’ve got the full list. Message me with your email address and I’ll send it to you.

Thanks Anchorman

PM sent, would be good to see details.

Edited to sort out quotation sequence
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:42:34 pm by Willpower »

Offline dunhill1984

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 08:48:12 pm »
Anchorman- are you sure its a cx-5 you are talking about  or do you mean the mazda 6 GT?

Offline dunhill1984

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 09:09:32 pm »
just searched online there is a debut of a grand touring version in usa at detroit motor show this month with the spec you mentioned but no mention of a uk rollout/launch (not rolled out in usa yet ,europe always gets rolled out months later on).
cant see arriving here until next summer.
ps maybe its wishful thinking on my part because i only bought my car this sept and i would bought this gt version instead of my sport nav+ if i knew i would have to wait a few months on :'(
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:04:55 pm by dunhill1984 »

Offline Jonno21

• Derbyshire
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Model Grade: SE-L
  • Year: 2019
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2018, 08:07:25 am »
just searched online there is a debut of a grand touring version in usa at detroit motor show this month with the spec you mentioned but no mention of a uk rollout/launch (not rolled out in usa yet ,europe always gets rolled out months later on).
cant see arriving here until next summer.
ps maybe its wishful thinking on my part because i only bought my car this sept and i would bought this gt version instead of my sport nav+ if i knew i would have to wait a few monthson :'(
Please don't get buyers remorse yet. You've only just bought it. That's the trouble with technology, there's always something else just around the corner. If only we had a crystal ball ;) I'm glad I bought mine when I did as I wouldn't have got the extras that the SEL Nav+ has.
The internet is a huge dumpster. You have to look hard to find anything useful.

Offline Anchorman

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2018, 05:32:59 pm »
I’ve got one on order.  It should be around the end of the year or January when it gets here.  It’s a CX5 not a 6.   I’ve got a summary which I’ll scan when I get home from work.

Offline dunhill1984

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 05:18:21 pm »
thx  for info----so for £? ? ? ? extra you get safetypack,360 camara,adaptive leds,real wood veneer,led interior lights, frameless rearview mirror,bright silver wheels,7in tft info screen,ventilated seats in front,rear heated seats, silver boss/stitching on steering wheel,black roof lining(nooo).  everything else is the same even the engine power..........nah i would still choose sport nav+.the only thing i would want on that list is venti seats and the GT badge(if it gets one,mazda dont seam to put trim designations on the car) now if it had a bigger engine(2.5l) sign me up!

anyway still jealous of anchorman of getting one ;D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:08:47 pm by dunhill1984 »

Mazda CX-5 Forums

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2018, 05:18:21 pm »