Author Topic: Always gain the high ground  (Read 15639 times)

Offline Silver Bullet

• What is it with BMW drivers ??
  • Body: SUV
  • Colour: Jet Black Mica
  • Engine: 2.2L 150ps
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model Grade: SE-Lux
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Year: 2013
Always gain the high ground
« on: June 10, 2014, 04:08:53 pm »
Having had the N/S doors of my new CX5 recently "keyed" by a couple of school kids, I was delighted to be able to take CCTV footage from my home security system to the school and provide enough evidence to get them identified & confess to the police.

This set me thinking about putting CCTV in my car and, after a lot of research, I found (hopefully) the perfect system... Small, unobtrusive, detachable and with enough memory to capture High Res images for hours on end.   If you're thinking about going along this route you could do a lot worse than buy a   Mini 0801 or mini 0803....  Check out techmoan on youtube for more info, and this site   ...  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/COMBI-LTD/Car-Camera     ...   if you are looking to purchase..
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:22:42 pm by Silver Bullet »

Offline BigAl

• Body: SUV
  • Colour: Eternal Blue
  • Engine: 2.0L 165ps
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model Grade: GT Sport
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2021
Re: Always gain the high ground
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 11:48:02 am »
I've recently been looking for these for our company cars, so this is useful info as I hadn't seen those particular units. They look smaller and more discreet than the ones I'd seen. Would be really interested in seeing a picture of it fitted and to hear how it performs?

Alan

Mazda CX-5 Forums

Re: Always gain the high ground
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 11:48:02 am »