General Category > CX-5

Mazda Extended Warranty

(1/2) > >>

steve101:
My CX5 will be three years old in September. Has anyone had any experience of having made a claim under the Mazda extended warranty?
I have a quote for 1 year at £367.00 which includes breakdown cover.

Gel:
Shame there've been zero responses on this :-X
Have you looked at alternatives?

I notice Top Cashback generous payback £41.25
if you buy from Warranty Direct, who I gather have a good record.
https://www.warrantydirect.co.uk/

If you buy via TopCashback ensure you clear cookies first if you've visited vendor's pages beforehand,
or on another computer/ tablet ;D

steve101:
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it would help if there had been more responses, but someone has to be first I suppose.

I have done a fair bit of research on this and decided to get a quote from Warrantywise. My CX5 has only done 17,000 miles (we have two cars) and has full dealer service history. My quote from them was near £900.00 for 12 months. During a follow up call, which was unsolicited, they dropped it to around £280.00 but obviously with lower cover. That made my mind up not to use them.

I have decided to stick with Mazda. They only use Mazda service for any neccessary repairs.

Preload:

--- Quote from: steve101 on August 14, 2021, 07:51:11 pm ---Thanks for the reply. Yes, it would help if there had been more responses, but someone has to be first I suppose.

I have done a fair bit of research on this and decided to get a quote from Warrantywise. My CX5 has only done 17,000 miles (we have two cars) and has full dealer service history. My quote from them was near £900.00 for 12 months. During a follow up call, which was unsolicited, they dropped it to around £280.00 but obviously with lower cover. That made my mind up not to use them.

I have decided to stick with Mazda. They only use Mazda service for any neccessary repairs.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the post Steve. Interesting info however I cannot add anything as my CX5 is still within it 3 year warranty

steve101:
The only info I have received from anyone who has had the extended warranty is from Huxie on a separate topic. http://mazdacx5forums.co.uk/index.php?topic=1405.msg8597#msg8597

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version